Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineers. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online from 21-10-2017 to 17-11-2017.
More details about SSC Recruitment (2017), including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
•Post Name: Junior Engineer
•No. of Vacancies: Not Specified
•Pay Scale: Rs. 35,400-1,12,400
Job Location: All India
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Engineering Degree OR Diploma in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical (according to the relevant post) from a recognised university.
- Age Limit Should not exceed 32 years
- SSC official Notification 2017 for more reference
Selection process for SSC Recruitment is as follows,
- Computer Based Written Exam (Paper-I)
- Written Exam (Paper-II)
The SSC offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Junior Engineers Jobs is given below
Pay Scale: Rs.35400-112400/-
- Rs.100/- for General/OBC Candidates Application
- For Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen (eligible for reservation) are exempted from paying the application fee as per extant Government Orders.
How to Apply
- Log on to SSC careers page at official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the SSC Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of SSC Recruitment 2017 application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 21.10.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 17.11.2017
Important Links and Notifications: