RAC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 76 Scientist/ Engineer B Posts: Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO), Recruitment & Assessment Centre (RAC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of 76 Scientist/ Engineer B vacancies in Group ‘A’ (Gazetted) technical service known as Defence Research & Development Service (DRDS) on direct recruitment basis. Eligible Indian nationals can apply online on or before 05-01-2018 at 17:00 Hrs. Other details like age, educational qualification & how to apply are given below…
RAC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 76
Name of the Post: Scientist/ Engineer B
Name of the Subject/ Discipline:
1. Electronics &Comm. Engg/Electronics Engg: 17 Posts
2. Mechanical Engg: 14 Posts
3. Computer Science & Engg: 09 Posts
4. Electrical Engg/ Electrical & Electronics Engg: 06 Posts
5. Aeronautical Engg/ Aerospace Engg: 03 Posts
6. Chemical Engg: 02 Posts
7. Instrumentation Engg: 02 Posts
8. Mathematics: 04 Posts
9. Physics: 04 Posts
10. Chemistry: 02 Posts
11. Geology: 01 Post
12. Automobile Engg: 01 Post
13. Ceramic Engg: 01 Post
14. Material Science: 02 Posts
15. Polymer Science: 02 Posts
16. Atmospheric Science: 01 post
17. Physical Oceanography: 01 Post
18. Psychology: 04 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Electronics & Communication Engg or equivalent for Post 1, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Mechanical Engg or equivalent for Post 2, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Computer Science & Engg or equivalent for Post 3, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electrical Engg or equivalent for Post 4, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Aeronautical Engg or equivalent for Post 5. For more information refer the notification.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be not exceed 28 years (DRDO), 30 years for (ADA) for UR, 31 years for (DRDO), 33 years for (ADA) for OBC (Non-creamy layer), 33 years for (DRDO), 35 years for (ADA) for SC/ST candidates as on closing date of advertisement). Upper age relaxation is applicable 10 for PwD candidates as per Govt. rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on valid GATE score, written test/ interview.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs.100/- General and OBC (Male) through online. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD and Woman candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website “www.rac.gov.in” on or before 05-01-2018 at 17:00 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & mobile number.
2. Log on through the website www.rac.gov.in
3. Select the desired post & Click Online Application Form.
5. Complete the registration if he/ she would be new user.
6. Complete the login details if already registerd candidates.
7. Fill all the details carefully & submit form.
8. Take print out of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 05-01-2018 at 17:00 Hrs